Free Online Banking & Bill Payer
Now you can conduct most account transactions from the comfort of your home or office ... all you need is Internet access, and your member account number to enroll!
When you enroll, you'll select a security code (password) from 8-16 characters with at least 2 letters and 2 numbers. No special characters. It is case-sensitive.
When you sign up, you will be asked to select three security questions. Once this one-time set up process is completed, you will be able to retrieve your own security code anytime, if you ever forget it. If you need help logging in, please call 323-505-2600 during business hours.
Click here for a printable PDF with steps to sign up, enroll for e-Statements, Mobile Banking, Alerts, and more.
FREE Online Banking allows you to:
- Transfer funds between account types (suffixes) and to or from other designated accounts.
- Schedule transfers within your own account (checking to savings, etc.)
- Sign up for Mobile Banking (Log in, click Self Service, then Mobile Banking)
- Transfer to other accounts you designate at the credit union. (Contact us to add accounts.)
- Check account balances.
- View check copies.
- Review account history.
- Make loan payments.
- Monitor deposits and withdrawals.
- Set up account alerts.
- Sign up for e-Statements and get your statements online
- Access the Bill Payer feature and pay your monthly bills electronically.
- Pay people with Popmoney! All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
Only 50 cents for most transfers!
Say goodbye to the hassles of your monthly bill-paying routine by using the Bill Payer feature of Online Banking. It's the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to pay ALL your bills! (You must have a Credit Union Checking Account to use the Bill Payer feature.)
- Bill Payer Service is FREE of charge!
- Recurring payments can be set up for the same amount on the same day of every month.
- Schedule payments no matter what the payment frequency - weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, etc.
- One-time payments can be set up for unscheduled bills that vary in amount and frequency.
- Transfer funds to your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Make next day and same day payments (a fee may apply for rush payments.)
- Pay people with Popmoney! All you need is an email address or cell phone.
To sign up, just log in to Online Banking and click Bill Payer.