Credit Union members frequently ask to send or receive funds via wire transfers. Here's what you need to know to arrange this service:
Receiving a wire: (Incoming wires)
CSULA-FCU does not charge a fee to receive a wire. To receive a wire in your Credit Union account, provide the sender:
- Your account number and name
- ABA name and number: Call us for this information
- Our routing number: On your checks, or call us for this information, 323-505-2600
Your wire will be posted as soon as it is received. The sender must have ALL of this information, most importantly your account number and name.
Sending a wire:
IMPORTANT: Please contact the credit union for requirements if you need to send an international wire, a real estate transaction wire or other specialized wire, there may be additional information required.
You will need to provide:
- Your name, account number, the dollar amount of the wire, and a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions.
- The receiving bank information - the bank's name, and ABA number (for US Banks). Additional information is required for international wires, such as Swift #, bank address, city and country.
- The name and account number of the person receiving the wire. This person must have an account with the receiving bank. For international wires, address of the receiver also is required.
We must have a signed copy of the Wire Transfer Agreement on file for you.
The funds in your credit union account must be available and not on hold in order to complete the transaction. Please see the schedule of fees and charges for current wire fees. You will be asked to sign a wire transfer form. Please send your request no later than 12:00pm to allow for processing time. Wire transfer requests received after the deadline will be processed the following business day.
Additional information may be required, so please be sure to provide us with a phone number where you can be reached during the day.
For assistance with wire transfers, please stop by the office or call (323) 505-2600.
For copies of the Domestic Wire Transfer form or an International Wire Transfer form please call the Credit Union at 323-505-2600. Wire Transfer forms are not available online. Wires for large dollar amounts may require an in person visit to the Credit Union.