VISA Debit ATM Card
VISA Debit/ATM Card offers a safe, convenient alternative to writing checks. It automatically deducts funds from your Cal State L.A. FCU Checking Account, without increasing your debt! AND... you can use your card at ATMs 24 hours a day to get cash. You'll avoid ATM fees when you use your card at 28,000+ COOP ATMs nationwide, including 5,500 in select 7-Eleven stores.
- Pay for purchases right from your Credit Union Checking Account at over 16 million VISA locations worldwide... anywhere VISA Card is welcome, even at merchants who don't accept checks!
- Get cash up to $500 per day at ATMs worldwide (subject to your available account balance).
- Make purchases at merchants up to $1,000 per day (subject to your available account balance).
- Make deposits at Surcharge-Free Co-Op ATMs in California and Nationwide
- Additional VISA Debit/ATM Cards can be issued to joint owners of your Credit Union Checking Account
- You can Password-Protect your VISA Debit/ATM Card for added safety online. Register for Verified by VISA today!
For detailed information, please review the Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement. To apply for a VISA Debit/ATM Card to access your Credit Union Checking Account, please stop by or call the Credit Union at (323) 505-2600. Upon approval, your Debit/ATM cards will be issued instantly in the Credit Union office where you can select your own PIN and begin making transactions that day.
Or, your VISA Debit/ATM Card(s) can be sent by mail to arrive within 10 days, and a PIN will follow.
If your Debit/ATM card is expiring, you will receive a new one 1-2 weeks before your card expires. (Inactive cards will not be automatically re-issued, please call the Credit Union). Cards expire on the last day of the month.
At Cal State L. A. FCU, we know convenience is important to you. That's why we're part of the nationwide CO-OP ATM Network, where credit union members are not charged for transactions. Many will even take your deposits!